Leadership Starts in the Community
Choosing to honor the community is in our DNA
Since its inception in 2006, Packaging Distributors of America has maintained an impassioned commitment to community wellness and sustainability. With a clear understanding and respect for the people and neighborhoods that we serve across the world, PDA and its partners invest daily in the development of innovative packaging processes that serve to enhance the lives of individuals, organizations and the environment. Transparency and responsible dialogue within our industry guide us toward our goal of enhancing the lives of millions around
Through its cutting edge philosophies and operations in packaging, PDA is honored to spearhead philanthropic efforts that enrich and nourish the lives of men, women, and children throughout communities nationwide and worldwide. The people and causes we support represent the values that guide our vision for our operations and culture in the packaging industry: integrity, transparency, and service to others serve as the foundational pillars of our dedication to positively impact others.
A few ways we serve our communities include:
- Supporting charitable organizations, such as Children’s Memorial in Cincinnati, CHOC Children’s Hospital of Orange County, Mustard Seed, FELT, Second Harvest, American Red Cross, Life Teen, Phoenix Rescue Mission, Every Kid Counts,
- Nationwide support and contribution to food and toy drives
- Community award recogniton accross our organization, such as IPC’s recognition as a Georgia company for growth and Newtech’s Spirit of Kindness award
- Support of Hearth Health Month
- Open support of the US military, through volunteer and charitable support
- Encouraging future generations through scholarships and mentorship
- Supporting community sustainability initiatives
Feeding Empty Little Tummies
Feeding Empty Little Tummies (FELT) is Manatee County’s original backpack program to feed our homeless children on weekends, a time when these children often go hungry. It was founded in June 2010 and by the school year 2011-2012 three additional schools were included.
Boys & Girls Clubs
The mission of Boys and Girls Club is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Angel Flight Oklahoma was created by a group of pilots who believe in the benefit of volunteering. They strive to keep all aspects of the organization volunteer. They are a non-profit charitable organization of pilots, volunteers, and friends that are proud to arrange free air transportation for any legitimate, charitable, medically related need.
The Petco Foundation believes that every animal deserves to live its best life. And together, with animal lovers like you, they're working to create a better world for them. They do it by: finding loving homes for more than 400,000 pets every year, investing in the lifesaving work of animal welfare organizations, and more.