1. A group of people who live in the same area (such as a city, town, or neighborhood); 2. A group of people who have the same interests, religion, race, etc.
At PDA, community means building and bettering those who surround us. Our best interest is second to those who make up the communities where we live and work. We acknowledge and celebrate the traditions that our communities were founded upon, and we make our philanthropic effort to ensure the communities outside of our doors continue to thrive.
1. The quality of being honest and fair; 2. Firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values
At PDA, integrity means simply doing the right thing. Integrity starts with awareness: our board has set high standards to guide our behavior and ethics, in and out of business, and has followed this with practical ways to educate the PDA community. We are focused on honesty and fairness, even in the most difficult situations.
1. A group of people who are related to each other; 2. A group of people united by certain convictions or a common affiliation; 3. A group of things related by common characteristics
At PDA, family means having each other’s backs. We came together to help businesses operate efficiently, particularly with packaging, and have since developed the sense of loyalty, compassion, and enthusiasm to uplift that only exists within family units. In addition to the family that we have created, we provide eternal support to the individual families make up our larger family.
1. A new idea, device, or method; 2. The introduction of something new; 3. The act of innovating
At PDA, innovation means finding the best methods and products to support our clients’ needs. By creating and seeking out the most innovative approaches to packaging we are able to help our clients meet their objectives, while also upholding our commitments to sustainability, ethics, and otherwise.
1. The position or function of a leader, a person who guides or directs a group; 2. The power or ability to lead other people
At PDA, leadership means living and working with a passion to positively influence ourselves and each other. Standing on an intricate and diverse platform equipped with industry knowledge and experience, our leaders are able to pass along their entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to betterment.
1. The process of growing; 2. Progressive development; 3. A natural process of increasing in size or developing
At PDA, growth means continually creating and seeking out the latest products and technologies. By doing this, we are able to help our partners work with the highest efficiency and grow their own businesses. Fostering growth and creating packaging systems with enduring value is a vital part of PDA’s commitment to being innovators in industrial packaging.
Partner with Packaging Distributors of America for your packaging needs