Packaging Distributors of America (PDA) is proud to announce the initiation of our Member Council. The Purpose of the Member Council will be to assist in identifying and developing programs that bring value to the Members of Packaging Distributors of America. The objective of these programs will be to help our Members expand their knowledge and expertise within the packaging industry. The Member Council will work alongside the Supplier Council in order to establish new business relationships while enhancing existing ones.
The Member Council will be co-chaired by Olivia Pietersen – Crownhill Packaging and Amy Packer – Hughes Enterprises.
- Serving as Director of Sales for Hughes Enterprises
- Member of the Champions Group for PDA
- 25 years with Hughes
- Background in Sales, Marketing, IT, and Project Management
“I am beyond honored to be a part of the New Member Council and excited to bring value to the membership. PDA has always been a passion of mine, I am grateful to continue to learn and grow from this amazing group of professionals.”
- Head of Marketing and E-Commerce at Crownhill Packaging
- Former PDA Branding Committee Member
- Past PDA Presidents Award Winner
- Former Strategic Buyer Prestige Cosmetics including brands such as Clinique, Estee Lauder, Christian Dior, Armani.
- PDA member development co-presenter “Digital Marketing in Packaging” multi-part Seminar for both members and suppliers
“I am thrilled and honored to Co-Chair the Inaugural PDA Member Council. I have long admired the goals and intentions of PDA and I am excited to help craft ways for our members to take advantage of the unique knowledge and insight everyone brings to the organization.”
PDA Member Council
The PDA Member Council consists of:
- Micah Zehner – Newtech Packaging
- Robin Goheen – Rusco Packaging
- Karlye Novy – Korpack
- Steve Ryder V – The Packline Co.
- Patrick OBrien – RMH Systems
- Jennifer Knapp – Great Northern Laminations